For more information, please email
Registering Your Service Dog as a Therapy Dog
Want to learn firsthand how you can turn your disability into a gift of helping others?
Richard Katz, Executive Director of K9 Ambassadors, will be speaking at the upcoming Abilities Expo in Los Angeles on Friday February 23, 2018.
Richard will provide step-by-step instructions on how the disabled can become a therapy dog handler.
And of course, Rudy, K9 Ambassador’s VP of Love, will be there to demonstrate the unique qualities of therapy dogs.
- Fox 11 News Video
- Dog Lovers: Certify Your Pet as a Therapy Dog
- Petting zoos at the office are the latest perk for stressed-out employees
- Do Dogs Respond More Accurately to Words or Gestures?
- A Guide to Understanding Assistance Dogs
- Do Therapy Dogs Suffer from Stress When They Are Working?
- Pet Friendly Drug Rehabs Directory Expands Footprint To More Facilities
- Animal Assisted Psychotherapy: An In depth Interview with Dr. Linda Bennett
- Can We Slow the Aging Process in Dogs?
- Do Dogs or Cats Make You Look More Attractive?