Welcome to Pet Therapy Advisers
Our mission is to significantly expand the utilization of animal therapy teams through education, consultation and unbiased reporting of relevant and credible animal therapy news and information.
Pet Therapy Advisers does not accept fees or advertisements from therapy dog organizations or agencies. We simply present choices available to people contemplating therapy dog service. Our classes and publications offer objective news, information and research about the human-animal bond—with the goal of educating the public on the value of therapy dog handling and the process of obtaining certification from legitimate therapy dog organizations.
Pet Therapy Advisers offers the following services to achieve its mission:
- Classes: Short-term, non-credit community classes help the public navigate the process of qualifying to become an animal therapy handler as a volunteer or in a paid position, in a non clinical role.
- Advanced CEU Courses: These courses support professionally trained and licensed clinicians so they may become qualified to integrate animal-assisted therapy into their practices.
- Facility Services: We provide consultation to institutions starting up or expanding their existing animal therapy programs.
- Educators: We offer colleges and other learning institutions an opportunity to increase student enrollment and revenue by offering our courses to the public.
- Private Sector: Stress is everywhere. Profit-driven companies, that recognize the value of providing therapy dog services to their customers, will gain a competitive advantage. As examples, we provide therapy dog services to hotels, addiction recovery centers, and airports. Our new wellness division now helps forward-thinking employers and enlightened HR executives to enhance working environments and increase productivity.
- E-Newsletter: We publish Rudy on Rounds, an e-newsletter providing relevant and credible therapy animal news and information. Along with this web site, this is also an advertising vehicle for pet vendors to promote their services
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and enter a few words in the subject line describing one or more of the services mentioned above.